Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Complete Rebuild

This university district Detroit condo had extensive soot and smoke damage from a smoldering electrical fire in a surge protector strip. We had to gut every roo... READ MORE

Burning Bathroom

An unattended candle caused extensive damage to this Pontiac, Michigan home. Soot is very acidic and can cause damage to porcelain and metal bathroom fixtures. ... READ MORE

First Things First

The very first step in the fire restoration process is unloading or "packing out" the affected area. The meticulous removal of every piece of furniture and pers... READ MORE

Roof Venting

The fire department cut a hole in the roof to vent an electrical fire in the kitchen of this Dearborn, Michigan home. While the fire did not directly affect the... READ MORE

Hoarding and Fire Damage

Our Melvindale, Michigan customer had fire in the dryer housed in her small, overcrowded laundry room adjacent to her kitchen. The fire department's access, as ... READ MORE