Hoarding and Fire Damage
Our Melvindale, Michigan customer had fire in the dryer housed in her small, overcrowded laundry room adjacent to her kitchen. The fire department's access, as well as our cleanup efforts, were considerably slowed and complicated by the hoarding conditions in the home. Two of our crew members worked patiently and compassionately with the homeowner to purge unneeded items. In just a few day our crew was able to get the clutter out and then we could finally begin the fire restoration process. Our customer was surprised and thrilled the process took so little time. More importantly, she now lives in a safe home.