This university district Detroit condo had extensive soot and smoke damage from a smoldering electrical fire in a surge protector strip. We had to gut every room of this three level home to the studs. The studs that did not need to be replaced had to be cleaned of soot and deodorized. We then replaced everything in the home. Everything! Our homeowner now has all new flooring, cabinets, counter tops, appliances and fixtures. His electrical and plumbing systems have also been upgraded and improved. We are just waiting for his schedule to clear so we can return all this personal content.