If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (313) 359-4357

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Burning Bathroom

An unattended candle caused extensive damage to this Pontiac, Michigan home. Soot is very acidic and can cause damage to porcelain and metal bathroom fixtures. Our cleaning crew made quick work this the bathroom to stop any lasting damage to the fixtures. Our colleagues at the National Fire Protection Association remind us to use extreme caution when burning candles in our homes. Between 2009-13, more than 9,300 fires were caused by careless candle use. Those fires resulted in over $374 million of direct damage, 827 injuries and 86 deaths. Please be certain to never leave burning candles unattended.