Does Your Dearborn House or Business Have a Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere outdoors and indoors. This means it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. However, mold remediation reduces mold spore counts back to its natural or baseline level.
Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold spores are microscopic and airborne. They may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or pets.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. They can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – 313-359-4357