Commercial Cleaning Schedule
Running a business means daily challenges. One of those challenges is keeping your commercial building clean and safe for employees and visitors. Here is a suggested schedule for your commercial building cleaning routine.
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms including sinks and both the inside and outer area of toilets. Pay close attention to the flooring around the toilet.
- Clean and disinfect doors, door handles, and light switches, especially during cold and flu season.
- Sweep and mop floors using a disinfectant liquid. Be sure to clean or replace the mop head regularly to keep it from mildewing and spreading germs.
- Provide cigarette receptacles and empty them.
- Disinfect the kitchen area including the sinks and countertops.
- Clean all glass, especially entrance doors.
- Wipe and disinfect work desks, phones, keyboards, printers, and filing cabinets.
- Sweep or vacuum all floors.
- Dust windowsills, baseboards and flat surfaces.
- Straighten and dust framed artwork, certifications and news articles, etc.
- Clean the refrigerator and microwave.
- Sweep and tidy all entrances.
- Remove trash and debris from parking areas.
- Inspect roofing, exterior doors and windows, and parking areas for potential problems and maintenance needs.
- Trim back large bushes and tree limbs on your property before wet/windy weather.
- Do a quick inspection of fencing and entrance gates.
- Schedule periodic maintenance of all HVAC systems and ductwork.
SERVPRO of Dearborn & Dearborn Heights SE offers services beyond disaster restoration. We are able to handle all your commercial building cleaning needs!