Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Man setting up air quality test at site of fire

Chase Road Warehouse Fire

Our client's office was next to a massive warehouse fire. Concerned for their employees' safety, they asked us to test the air in their facility. Here our environmental specialist collects an outdoor air sample for comparison with the indoor.

Fire damaged belongings left in a huge mound after a fire in storage unit

Fire in a storage unit

Our clients put everything they own in a storage unit while building their new house. Then a fire broke out in a neighboring unit. Their things had been mixed in with neighboring units during the fire department's overhaul. We spent days stiffing through this pile helping them collect their things then weeks cleaning what was salvaged. We are happy to report they are in their new home and everything has been returned to them.

Consequential Damages

A fire on another floor of this Dearborn, Michigan home caused heavy soot damage to the upper level. Notice the grid pattern on the ceiling and walls. Soot is largely absorbed by drywall. These lines form on the tape and screws which cannot absorb the soot.

Sentimental and Priceless

Our Detroit homeowner had a fire that covered this grass, wood and leaf sculpture in soot. It was a gift from an indigenous tribe in Nigeria. Hours of delicate work with brushes have restored this irreplaceable piece.

An Unlikely Source

This devastating fire in Downtown Detroit started in the electrical surge protector - the device designed to prevent fires. The homeowner lost all of his possessions, but was unharmed. We are currently working to reconstruct this home. 

Kitchen Fire

Even a small fire can wreak havoc. This Detroit, Michigan kitchen and many of its contents were damaged in a small fire in the adjacent living area. SERVPRO of Dearborn is working to rebuild the kitchen now. Check back to see the new kitchen.

Hotel Fire

SERVPRO of Dearborn is working hard to get the Four Points by Sheraton in Romulus, Michigan cleaned up after a hotel room fire.