Some mold jobs must be referred to an industrial hygienist, a scientist trained in microbial growth detection and identification. According to the American Industrial Hygienist Association, industrial hygiene is “a science…devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, prevention, and control of those environmental factors…which may cause sickness...or significant discomfort."
The “typical” mold remediation process is
- Customers who suspect mold should contact SERVPRO of Dearborn (313) 359-4357
- Inspection and mold assessment by a hygienist
- SERVPRO of Dearborn will contain the affected area and begin air filtration
- Remove mold and mold contaminated items
- Cleaning contents and belongings
If you suspect mold in your home or office, contact us immediately. We will refer you to a trusted industrial hygienist colleague.
SERVPRO® of Dearborn provides 24-hour disaster mitigation service. We specialize in the restoration of homes and businesses suffering losses from fire, water, soot, smoke, wind, and storm damage. Our locally owned and operated 24/7 response team is just a phone call away. 313-359-3457