Do and Don't of Mold
If you see mold in your mold or office, do not disturb the area. Touching the mold or moving things in the area can inadvertently spread the mold infestation. When disturbed, mold can release microscopic spores, which may become airborne and circulate inside your home or office.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Dearborn for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Do not touch or disturb the mold
- Do not spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Do not attempt to dry the area yourself
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO® of Dearborn specializes in mold cleanup and restoration. Our crews are highly trained mold remediation professionals using specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
SERVPRO® of Dearborn provides 24-hour disaster mitigation service. We specialize in the restoration of homes and businesses suffering losses from fire, water, soot, smoke, wind, and storm damage. Our locally owned and operated 24/7 response team is just a phone call away. 313-359-3457