If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (313) 359-4357

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Fort Street Business Center


Michigan's notorious heavy summer rains flooded this massive warehouse in Detroit filled with robotic arms for the area's auto manufacturers. It was of critical... READ MORE



Commercial Carpet Cleaning


This busy downtown Detroit, Michigan hotel coffee bar had heavy foot traffic and plenty of coffee spills. Their in house maintenance and housekeeping staffs tri... READ MORE



Hoarding and Fire Damage


Our Melvindale, Michigan customer had fire in the dryer housed in her small, overcrowded laundry room adjacent to her kitchen. The fire department's access, as ... READ MORE



DIY Sewer Backup


This Dearborn, Michgian DIY had a small plumbing project that went terribly wrong and backed up sewage through every drain in the bathroom. It is important to k... READ MORE



Sewage backup in bathroom


When our Dearborn, Michigan client took on a lofty bathroom remodeling project he expected the inevitable hiccup or two, but he did not expect this mess. The DI... READ MORE



Walk-in Refrigerator


A local high school needed their walk in refrigerator and freezer cleaned and sanitized. The mildew and mess was discovered just two weeks before school started... READ MORE



Carpeting Stain Removal in Detroit, MI


This popular Downtown Detroit restaurant had significant staining on the carpet in the high traffic bar area. Their in-house cleaning crew was unable to remove ... READ MORE



Roof Venting


The fire department cut a hole in the roof to vent an electrical fire in the kitchen of this Dearborn, Michigan home. While the fire did not directly affect the... READ MORE



First Things First


The very first step in the fire restoration process is unloading or "packing out" the affected area. The meticulous removal of every piece of furniture and pers... READ MORE



Burning Bathroom


An unattended candle caused extensive damage to this Pontiac, Michigan home. Soot is very acidic and can cause damage to porcelain and metal bathroom fixtures. ... READ MORE



Clutter and The leaking Pipe


This overloaded basement rec room had a water leak from the bathroom directly above it. The volume of things and disarray allowed the water to leak undetected f... READ MORE



Flooded Senior Complex


A Dearborn, MI senior citizens apartment complex flooded due to broken pipes on a sub zero night. The rushing waters brought down several residents' ceilings. T... READ MORE



Sprinkler Systems Failure


The recent cold snap in the metro Detroit area has been brutal for man and beast. It has also been hard on plumbing. The cold weather caused a fire suppression ... READ MORE



Flooded Hotel in Dearborn, MI


This enormous Dearborn, Michigan hotel and conference center had gotten new carpet just two weeks before a water main break flooded the first floor. The lobby, ... READ MORE



New House, New Problems


When our client moved into their 1920s dream home, they did not expect to find mold in a bedroom. The lath and plaster construction made mold remediation more c... READ MORE



The Heavens Opened Up


Michigan weather! On a Friday the Detroit area received more than 12 inches of snow. Days later the Allen Park, Michigan temperature jumped more than 30 degree... READ MORE



New Kitchen Floods


Our homeowner had just completed the renovations on their Taylor, Michigan home when disaster struck. The pipe which ultimately connects to the refrigerator wat... READ MORE



Winter Storm


A heavy snow storm followed by a warm snap is nothing new in Metro Detroit. This Taylor, Michigan kitchen, located in the basement, flooded during one of these ... READ MORE



Complete Rebuild


This university district Detroit condo had extensive soot and smoke damage from a smoldering electrical fire in a surge protector strip. We had to gut every roo... READ MORE



Commercial Water Leak


This office had a sneaky leak in the toilet's water supply line. Unfortunately, the leak ran for a very long time before being discovered. Repairing this situat... READ MORE



Tree Felled During Ice Storm


When this Livonia resident came home after working a 24 hour shift, he wasn't expecting to find a tree on his garage. The springtime ice storm took many in metr... READ MORE



Mold inside a wall


Our homeowners set out to refresh the paint in their master bedroom. They quickly discovered a roof leak caused mold to grow inside the walls. After putting up... READ MORE



Flooded Offices


A spring shower brought much more than spring flowers to one Dearborn business. Heavy rains caused the entry way and main hall connecting several offices to flo... READ MORE



No Ordinary Bathroom Mold


Everyone's bathroom develops a little mold especially in the humid Detroit area summers. This bathroom had so much mold in the walls, under the tiles, and in th... READ MORE